Restore your skin’s vitality.
Chemical peels* are an effective way to treat a wide variety of skin conditions and concerns. At Joules Medspa, our peels accelerate the removal of dead cells to improve tone and texture for softer, younger looking skin. A chemical peel exfoliates the skin to help improve the effects of aging, blotchy pigmentation, brown spots, and pore size; and at the same time, stimulates growth of collagen and elastin for a tightening effect. If you are interested in a chemical peel treatment and what to expect, our licensed skin care specialists will consult with you to determine the appropriate treatment plan—unique to your skincare needs and goals.
*We do not use chemical peels on anyone that is pregnant or breast-feeding, has an aspirin allergy or a current cold sore/shingle out break. Please let us know if you fall into this category.
The Perfect Derma Peel delivers real results for All Skin Types and Ethnicities. Powerful ingredients include TCA, Kojic Acid, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C, and anti oxidant Glutathione.
- 1 for $299 or 3 for $599
VI Peel can make a difference in as little as 7 days. More than 10 years of experience with satisfied patients across the world. Specifically formulated to rejuvenate aging skin and help prevent future damage.
- 1 for $250 or 3 for $500
Office-based chemical peels are essential for maintaining skin’s health and appearance and they are available exclusively through an authorized SkinCeuticals skincare professional. These peels work synergistically with SkinCeuticals home care to yield optimal results.
- 1 for $150 or 3 for $350
This is medium depth chemical peel that is done by a dermatologist. It is one of the most effective peels to remove superficial layers of the skin. It can be used on all types of skin to treat sun damaged skin, aging skin, and lighten areas of hyper pigmentation.
- Great for those with acne, thick skin, skin discoloration, moderate wrinkles, and oily skin
- Oil production will be decreased and clogged sebaceous follicles will be opened
- Works great for those with dull skin, white spots on the face, and lip creases
Light-Medium Glycolic or Salicylic Peel
- This peel can be done alone or in combination with other cosmetic procedures. It can be done at different depths — light or medium — depending on your desired results. Deeper peels produce more-dramatic results, but also involve longer recovery times.
Chemical Peel Boosters
- Boosts your medium or light chemical peel to go deeper
OUR PROCESS, YOUR RESULTS
Four Simple Steps for Complete Satisfaction